We Care About Your SafetyWelcome to the reimagined Cambria Pittsburgh Downtown Enhanced screening, cleaning, and tons of new measures to make your stay in our Cambria Pittsburgh Downtown hotel safe and memorable.
We remain committed to the highest standards of cleaning and disinfecting in all accommodations and common areas of the property. Our clearly defined, methodical approach minimizes your contact with local teams and other guests. We have aligned our check-in and check-out processes to the current situation and enhanced our room fixtures to reflect the same.
- Express check-in and check-out. Guests are pre-assigned rooms before their arrival to minimize their time in the lobby.
- Appropriate signage and floor markings communicating protocols on physical distancing and other safety measures prominently displayed
- Hand-sanitizers at the front desk, workstations, and lobby counters
- Guests asked to wear masks when entering the lobby, and when outside their rooms, practice physical distancing, and limit contact with associates
- Staff trained on social distancing, safety implementations, and proper usage of sanitizing chemicals
- All employees to wear masks. If their responsibilities include housekeeping and attending to guests in the public area, then safety goggles and gloves are also required.
- Guests asked to utilize stairs wherever possible
- Increased frequency of deep cleaning and disinfecting surfaces of public touchpoints like doorknobs, handles, faucets, handrails, pool chairs, trash receptacle touchpoints, keypads, luggage cards, stairwells, fitness center, counters, dining surfaces, and seating areas.
- Services and Amenities may not be available, and you should call ahead to inquire
Rooms + Suites
- Frequent cleaning with disinfectants in all accommodations
- Guest keys sanitized for a safe and clean experience
- All laundry washed using the highest appropriate water setting as recommended by the CDC
- Rooms sanitized following strict industry cleaning procedures after every check-out.
- Staff trained to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers every 60 minutes, and immediately after any activity that requires them to touch surfaces.
- Staff to get their temperatures checked before entering the hotel every day
- Staff not to open doors of cars, taxis or Uber/Lyft rides
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!
Play and Stay Local
You don't have to travel far to enjoy the area's beautiful outdoor sights and recreation. Cambria Pittsburgh Downtown puts you within minutes of countless things to see.
In the Words of Our Guests
"The staff made it a point to ensure that everything was spotless, and our safety was attended to every step of the way!"